DEADLINES FOR 2020 GENERAL ELECTION
- Deadline to Register to Vote: October 9, 2020.
- Deadline to request absentee ballot: October 27, 2020 by 5 p.m. The request must be received in the county board of elections office by 5 p.m. October 27. If you are mailing your request, please include enough time for your request to be received by the deadline.
- Deadline to return absentee ballot: Postmarked by 5 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 3, 2020, and must be in the possession of the county board of elections by 5 p.m. on Nov. 12, 2020.
- Early Vote: Thursday, October 15 – Saturday, October 31, 2020. Individuals who are not registered to vote in a county may register at early voting sites during the early voting period. After registering, the newly registered voter can immediately vote at that same site. During early voting, voters may cast a ballot at any early voting site in their county.
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
For any questions, please call our toll-free Voter Assistance Hotline at