North Carolina’s voter registration deadline was October 9, 2020.
Missed the Voter Registration deadline? No worries!
During Early Vote, you can register and vote on the same day!
You can register and vote on the same day during North Carolina’s one-stop Early Voting period from Oct. 15 – Oct 31. Find the early voting site closest to you, make your plan, and go register and vote!
How do I know if I’m Registered?
Use the NCSBE’s Voter Lookup Tool to see if you are on North Carolina’s voter rolls! If you’ve recently registered, it could take a few weeks for your information to be added to the voter rolls. If it’s been more than a few weeks or if your information is listed incorrectly, contact your county Board of Elections.
Can I register to vote?
- Are you a United States Citizen? If YES…
- Will you be 18 years or older as of November 3rd, 2020? If YES…
- Have you been a resident of your county for at least 30 days before the election you want to vote in? If YES…
- Are you serving a sentence for a felony conviction (including probation or parole)? If NO…
Already registered to vote?
Awesome! Now help us make sure your friends and neighbors go vote, too!
- Sign up if you want to volunteer
- Send an email to three friends and ask them to make their plan to vote early!