Register to Vote Online!
During Early Vote, you can register and vote on the same day.
You can register and vote on the same day during North Carolina’s one-stop Early Voting period. Find the early voting site closest to you, make your plan, and go register and vote!
How do I know if I’m Registered?
Use the NCSBE’s Voter Lookup Tool to see if you are on North Carolina’s voter rolls! If you’ve recently registered, it could take a few weeks for your information to be added to the voter rolls. If it’s been more than a few weeks or if your information is listed incorrectly, contact your county Board of Elections.
Can I register to vote?
- Are you a United States Citizen? If YES…
- Will you be 18 years or older as of November 3rd, 2020? If YES…
- Have you been a resident of your county for at least 30 days before the election you want to vote in? If YES…
- Are you serving a sentence for a felony conviction (including probation or parole)? If NO…
Already registered to vote?
Awesome! Now help us make sure your friends and neighbors go vote, too!
- Sign up if you want to volunteer
- Send an email to three friends and ask them to make their plan to vote early!
- Use our volunteer toolkit for graphics and other materials to get your friends registered!