About this Event
Are you ready to get to work contacting voters in your precinct? VoteBuilder is an important and robust tool that allows you to pull lists of voters based on a variety of criteria so you can target your Get Out the Vote efforts as Democrats ride the #BlueWave to victory in 2018!
Attend this training session to learn how to:
– search for voters
– view voter profiles and contact information
– create lists based on voter demographics for use in canvassing and phone banking efforts
– cut lists into regions on a map to organize canvassing efforts
– set up online phone banks
– enter data from canvassing and phone banking efforts back in to VoteBuilder
Attendees will receive a detailed user guide, including a generic script to use for canvassing and phone banking efforts.
PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP COMPUTER AND ARRIVE AT LEAST 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TRAINING START TIME. This will allow time for you to set up your computer, get connected to the Wifi, and login to VoteBuilder. Training will start promptly at the indicated start time. If you do not have access to VoteBuilder yet, please contact Eric Ellison ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 4 days prior to your selected training date to receive your login and password.
1128 Burke Street, Winston Salem, NC 27101
Date & TimeMarch 17, 2018