About this Event
Are you eager to do something?
Do you want to help bring neighborhood concerns directly to public officials who will champion our values and do something about those concerns?
Do you want to be ready for the next election and help more Democrats get elected?
Do you want to help get your neighborhood organized?
When we organize, we strengthen our neighborhoods and communities, and ensure the success of our shared values.
Attend either one of our Neighborhood/Precinct Organizing Trainings this month:
1. January 19th @ 3pm (Saturday)
2. January 24th @ 7pm (Thursday)
• Meet experienced organizers
• Learn the basics of organizing at the grassroots level
• Create meaningful change at a local level
• Make our community a better place for everyone!
This training is free and open to everyone, and is encouraged for every current and future precinct leader in order to prepare for the upcoming annual precinct meetings in February.
Location: Rowan Democrats HQ, 1504 West Innes Street, Salisbury NC
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Ken at email@example.com.
Rowan Democrats HQ
1504 West Innes Street
Salisbury, NC 28144
Date & TimeJanuary 24, 2019