The new NCDP website – www.ncdp.org – is a streamlined home-base for all things NC Dems, offering activists, leaders, and voters new ways to get involved, connect with their Democratic neighbors and friends, and organize their communities. Our new, modern brand brings the look and feel of the NCDP into the present while remaining true to our North Carolina roots.
Visitors to our Action Center can learn more about their representatives, stay updated on upcoming events, find voting information, sign up to volunteer, and discover all the ways they can get involved. Whether someone is new to North Carolina politics, or has been working with us for years, the website is designed to mobilize and organize Democrats from Murphy to Manteo in the effort to turn North Carolina blue.
The new site features a variety of tools that will help volunteers and activists knock on more doors, get more voters to the polls, and spread the word about our values as North Carolina Democrats:
- Action Center: The action center is home to all the ways visitors can get involved, from volunteering and signing petitions to running for office and buying NCDP gear.
- Events: Our events page makes it easier than ever for voters to find a nearby Democratic event by using the map or zip code search.
- County Parties: The searchable county party landing pages keeps visitors updated on upcoming events and lets voters know how to get in touch with their county party.
- Our Values: The new values page outlines what it means to be a North Carolina Democrat, including the values that bind us and bring us together.
- Voting Resources: NCDP is committed to fighting back against Republican efforts to block the right to vote by arming voters with the information they need to choose their representatives.
- Media Center: Stay up to date with NCDP through our Media Center, which houses NCDP statements, press releases, clips – all newly categorized and searchable.
- Search: A new, expanded, and deeper search feature makes it easier than ever to navigate our search, digging not just for headlines but deep into the full site’s content.